The Fully Automatic Cling Wrapping Machines are really simple to operate and have applications in:
Supermarkets, warehouse/club, delicatessens, health food shops, convenience stores, butcher shops, speciality food stores, fast food, retailer, cash & carry, bar, pub.
Restaurants, hotels, stadiums, in-flight caterers, hospitals, military bases, nursing homes.
Meat processors, dried fruits, produce suppliers, farms, commissaries, sandwich producer, seafood processors, pasta and sausage factories, dairy, large scale kitchens.
- Entirely re-engineerized
- Components and frames are made of antioxidant materials and Stainless Steel, hygienic and simple to clean.
- New designing ABS self-extinguishable physical structure.
- New stainless AISI 304 steel device head supportive construction.
- New front as well as rear roller construction that permits a speedy alteration of the pulling belts once fagged.
- PMMA translucent head cover
- Anti-over current safety instrumentality
- Dual magnets for security and closing
- Adaptable hot wire film cutter
- Sealing plate temperature accommodation
- Film reduction for little sized products
- Cold film incised with proper blades
- Automated system of security for operator and product
- Easy reset with set push bottom
- Optimization of the film construct
- Easy user interface mode
- Digital demo with 3 numbers
- Three customizable systems
- Counter-pieces and countdown
- Package in 3 elementary steps.
- Keep the tray on the hot plate
- Pull the lid down
- Withdraw the packed item
- New system to support the product steady-going in packaging state
- Prevention in quantity of film utilized
- Reduction of worthless film
- Execute the wrapping work on most of the trays accessible on the market
- Simple adjustment and fixture
- Prospect to change the film stress on the tray immediately from the control board
- Material used: PE, food grade PVC, LLDPE with thickness 8 – 40 micron
- Obviated skilled labors
- Frequent occurrences in staff will not affect fecundity
- Minimal physical exertion and step-down of the iterative motions.
- No film cutters at modality, no means for the worker to get injured
- No smoke discharge during the film cutting
- No more carpal passageway disease
700 x 730 x 515 mm
Max Film Roll Diameter
Useful Basin Dimensions
130 x 90 x 10 mm (Min), 270 x 200 x 145 mm (Max)
Useful basin dimensions
Min.130x90x10 – Max. 270x200x145
Max film roll dimensions (diameter)
Machine weight (Net/Gross)